Bishop Fox - Live at Day of Shecurity!
Date & Time: February 22, 2019
Location: Boston, MA
Speaker: Bishop Fox
Bishop Fox is proud to announce several Bishop Foxes will appear at this year's Day of Shecurity held in Boston on February 22. Day of Shecurity is a one-day conference that advocates the inclusion of women & diversification of cybersecurity, and we couldn't be happier to be a part of this event.
Bishop Foxes are set to appear as part of the following:
- Introduction to Linux Privilege Escalation Methods (Senior Security Analyst Kate Broussard)
- What It Is: A workshop for those wanting to know a thing or two more about advanced pentesting techniques or how to make Linux work more for their benefit
- Network Pentesting Tool Kit (NMap, Netcat, and Metasploit Basics) (Security Analysts Kelly Albrink and Cecillia Tran)
- What It Is: Participants will learn how to use the three most important tools for network penetration testing
- The Path to Security Has Many Branches (panel featuring Kate Broussard, Security Associate Candis Orr, and Security Analyst Felicia MacArthur in addition to moderator Technical Recruiter Kaitlin O'Neil)
- What It Is: This panel will cover the very different paths of three Bishop Fox consultants and how they ended up in their respective roles
- How to Stand Out in the Cybersecurity World (featuring Senior Security Associate Kevin Sugihara and Kelly Albrink)
- What It Is: Set yourself up for security success - no matter if you're applying for your first industry position or you're looking to switch careers
There will be plenty of opportunities to meet and chat with our team. Keep posted to our social media to see what we're up to while in Boston. Additionally, we're happy to share that we are one of the gold sponsors for Day of Shecurity.
We look forward to seeing you!